Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on email. contacts

• 28-09-2008 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Ok so I logged in today for the 1st time.

Say I wanted to advertise something and send it to all students how do i get all the emails or is it a "get em as you go" thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Xingaling*

Hey,

So your one of the lucky ones to be able eo even access them yet ay?!:p

No you can't forward emails on to all students id say more for whats actually being sent out...Only members of the Student Union or staff can email to all..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

oh its fine, i see. I just wanted to know for future reference really, incase i wanted to sell/buy a book or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Xingaling* wrote: »
    Hey,

So your one of the lucky ones to be able eo even access them yet ay?!:p

No you can't forward emails on to all students id say more for whats actually being sent out...Only members of the Student Union or staff can email to all..

I can access my e-mails too. Head over to the computer services at 2pm. He will sort it out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Xingaling*

Ah no, i had mine sorted..Just others havn't!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Xingaling* wrote: »
    Ah no, i had mine sorted..Just others havn't!:)

I reckon they are just being lazy. Unless they report it, it won't get fixed :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement