Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help with buying first car

Options
  • 28-09-2008 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi, I am looking at getting a car soon, but have a small budget. It would be just to get in/out of college, nothing to big or expensive. I would be hoping to get a 5 door car, 1.2-1.4l, between 2001-2003 and wouldn't be too expensive on insurance.
    I was looking at Corolla hatchbacks(2002 newer versions), peugeot 307's, and similar cars(pref. hatchbacks) but I know nothing much about them, I just like the look of them!
    If anyone could help me out in relation to picking a car(open to suggestions) insurance, etc, I would be really greatful.
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement