Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mcsavage on grafon st today

Options
  • 28-09-2008 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

this <SNIP> was on the top of grafton st. today...he made one good joke but other than that he put a real dampner on what was another nice day in Dublin city.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Tannylan

this <SNIP> was on the top of grafton st. today...he made one good joke but other than that he put a real dampner on what was another nice day in Dublin city.

Just the one then that good going for him :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Tannylan wrote: »
    Just the one then that good going for him :D

mcSavage? Who he then?

Or am I better off not knowing?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

deswalsh wrote: »
    mcSavage? Who he then?
    Or am I better off not knowing?

Checkout This Thread for a start.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Dave McSavage, get over him, the guy's a nobody... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Dyflin wrote: »
    Dave McSavage, get over him, the guy's a nobody... :rolleyes:

People making threads about him all over Boards makes him a somebody :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Nope, he's still a nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Damn... he's unhurt then. That's a pity.

D*ckhead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Boards has made him a somebody.... Somebody we'd like to fvck under a train.

I never heard of him until the thread in AH the other day, now I wish I'd never clicked on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

McSavage must be an expert hacker, there's no way decent boardsies would give this loser this much attention!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Dave McSavage could be the Glen Hansard of Irish comedy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Nolanger wrote: »
    No. He's just the McSavage of Irish comedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

Nolanger wrote: »

If McSavage and Hansard were to meet then a black hole of talent would emerge and the entire universe would be sucked into the black hole. This must never happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

IronMan wrote: »
    If McSavage and Hansard were to meet then a black hole of talent would emerge and the entire universe would be sucked into the black hole. This must never happen.

So, those idiot scientists wasted billions on that Large Hadron Collidor, and we should have been smashing McSavages and Hansards heads together instead??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

whiskeyman wrote: »
    So, those idiot scientists wasted billions on that Large Hadron Collidor, and we should have been smashing McSavages and Hansards heads together instead??

Exactly. In a controlled vacuum environment, frozen to just above absolute zero, we would introduce the test subjects, smash their inflated heads rapidly together, and voilà, billions saved, and a larger audience of viewers. It would revolutionise physics, and prove the existence of pure dark matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

IronMan wrote: »
    Exactly. In a controlled vacuum environment, frozen to just above absolute zero, we would introduce the test subjects, smash their inflated heads rapidly together, and voilà, billions saved, and a larger audience of viewers. It would revolutionise physics, and prove the existence of pure dark matter.

It would also make for pretty good television ... I'd watch it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Mcsavage is a cancer and I AM,eh..wait..what cures cancer?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Degsy wrote: »
    ... I AM,eh..wait..what cures cancer?

brocolli ... and royal jelly.

I read it in the Reader's Digest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Dried mcsavage bones make an excellent poultice..so i read in "Kill McSavage Weekly".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Degsy wrote: »
    what cures cancer?

Chuck Norris tears :pac:

Advertisement