Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimp my W910i ?!

• 28-09-2008 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I just got this phone today, and have just installed Opera-mini which seems to be great.

Are there any other apps which I should install to make the most of my browsing?

Is the only way to access hotmail through WAP rather than the 'email' application?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If you go to downloads on your phone you should be able to download free aps, themes, wallpaper and games from Sony, I quite like the elvis screensaver, when you shake the phone he dances, there's also a good few games there you can download for free.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Cool ta! Is it possible to use Skype on that phone? I'm with Meteor ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Glowing wrote: »
    Cool ta! Is it possible to use Skype on that phone? I'm with Meteor ....

I know you can with 3, my mum uses it the whole time...

Not sure about Meteor and Skype, If your in dublin or cork it should work, rest of the country you might have to forget about it as they have no 3G network, can't see skype been any good over edge....I could be wrong......give Meteor customer care a shout for the laugh and see what they say....please report back...

Advertisement