Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Air2 - Opinions?

• 28-09-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Buying my MK25/S600 from leisurepro, and an octopus while i'm at it, but can't decide which to buy.

If i'm to buy a traditional octopus i'll get a scubapro r295 or r395, but i was thinking about an Air2, as theres not a vast difference in price (25$) and it seems logical to buy one to cut down on kit and drag in the water..

Has anyone used an Air2 or does anyone own one?

All opinions and advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

Always dive with an Air 2.

But I have a longer corregated hose, which I ordered, so that I have full head movement if there's a rescue. Comfortable length of LP hose is 26inches, with a Dive Alert air horn (indispensible!) between the hose and Air 2.

It breathes well at 40m plus too.

Adds to the streamlining, no danglies etc., and is where you need it most - ready to pop into your mouth if your main reg is grabbed by an OOA diver.

Seadeuce

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tommsyie

I agree and I love the air2

Just be aware that they do require regular maintenance - keep them serviced

Tom

www.mydivelocker.ie

Advertisement