Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks

Options
  • 29-09-2008 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

So yeah I'm feeling a bit sentimental in my old age. Was just harkening back in my mind there, visiting a few threads, thinking about people on the forum who are no longer with us.

To think a few months back we had to deal with alan ford, pot shots from some piercing studios and just general sh!tness. Now, a inter-forum beers is gonna be held next week. Hopefully loads of new people will be along and I think it's safe to say we have some sort of community feeling in the forum.

Looking forward to these beers, the tattoo convention and anything and everything in between.

Go forth, post, be merry and sh!t

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

at the very worst I shall curse you all with my presence at the tatt convention...hopefully ill curse ye all saturday:)

Yup the community feeling is there:)
    nobody takes pot shots at others...well not serious one's anyway :D
    It helps having a laid back mod so we can be ourselves.
    So thank you too Will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

pot shots? sure we been doing to will since he became a admin! ****ing cat killer!! ;)

yep yep.. hopes to see ya all at the mod beers. cause it aint in fibrs to i wont be distracted by the things that go on in fibrs hhahha

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Sniff,sniff.

We all miss Alan ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Sniff,sniff.

We all miss Alan ;)

dare i ask what happened him in the end , i missed that episode!!

cool post Will.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

emo!! wrote: »
    dare i ask what happened him in the end , i missed that episode!!

cool post Will.!

ahem.... reflecting on my own experience in the body mod forum... i often wonder what im doing here.. as i dont have a tattoo and the only piercing i have is my ears and i dont even where ear-rings...

but i like it here...

so im staying!

:cool:

so should i turn up to any body mod beers... il be the one without the tattoo's and piercings! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

ahem.... reflecting on my own experience in the body mod forum... i often wonder what im doing here.. as i dont have a tattoo and the only piercing i have is my ears and i dont even where ear-rings...

but i like it here...

so im staying!

so should i turn up to any body mod beers... il be the one without the tattoo's and piercings! :D
    Pshhht join the Nocturnals dirt bag ;):p

but i like it here...

so im staying!

Pshhht join the Nocturnals dirt bag ;):p

NO , she iz staying :mad:;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

alan ford got site banned emo, he wouldn't take no for an answer and began adding me as a friend on other sites too. along with pm'ing me and the other moderators at ungodly hours and then 20minutes later demanding why we weren't replying. also he started a few feedback threads and even a thunderdome thread about me. stressfull times

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

I ain't been postin for long but I can sense that there is a great bond between people in this forum for definitely!!

Its great that all ya'll are real accepting and all that jazz :D

I think I'll stay lol

That's what we like to hear :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Aww what a nice post, Will.
    Sorry i cant get to dorans on saturday, but I'll make sure to be at the next one, PLUS, next saturday, me and a few mates will be going on a mad one for a triple joint 18th birthday thing, in town, so if anyone see's me, please say hey.

Hahaha, shoelaceface, give it a while and you'll of gotten something pierced or inked! :p
    We're a bad GOOD influence! :pac:

Will wrote: »
    alan ford got site banned emo, he wouldn't take no for an answer and began adding me as a friend on other sites too. along with pm'ing me and the other moderators at ungodly hours and then 20minutes later demanding why we weren't replying. also he started a few feedback threads and even a thunderdome thread about me. stressfull times

oh sounds stressful indeed!!

but yeah good times on this fourm atm , long may it last!!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

VickBack wrote: »
    I ain't been postin for long but I can sense that there is a great bond between people in this forum for definitely!!

Its great that all ya'll are real accepting and all that jazz :D

I think I'll stay lol

Ditto.

Will is being sentimental.. A characteristic I haven't seen in a long long time!

Cheers Will! You're the sh*t!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Just spotted this now.
    Bless your sweet little socks Wilbert ;)

And thanks to you for being such a fab mod and being so welcoming to us newbies :D
    <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

What Fiii said :D

I only popped in for a mosey one day when planning my first tat and I'm still here :rolleyes: You guys are very nice to noobs:o

Aww f*ck it group hug y'all

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSSSSS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dunno what you guys are talking about... I just wanted a sh!t load of thanks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Haven't posted much but I've been lurking here for ages. Love the sense of community and craic. Long may it last!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

Will wrote: »
    Dunno what you guys are talking about... I just wanted a sh!t load of thanks :pac:

tanks.jpg

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I <3 BodMods :)

Can't wait for the beers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

CianRyan wrote: »
    Aww what a nice post, Will.
    Sorry i cant get to dorans on saturday, but I'll make sure to be at the next one, PLUS, next saturday, me and a few mates will be going on a mad one for a triple joint 18th birthday thing, in town, so if anyone see's me, please say hey.

Hahaha, shoelaceface, give it a while and you'll of gotten something pierced or inked! :p
    We're a bad GOOD influence! :pac:

errrr i wouldnt bet on it :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I bet Alan Ford is Will :D

no, no im not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

I think I'm gonna be sick...... What happened to the tough bastids with the tattoos and the piercings that everybody is scared of?

What have you done Will?

Bring back Alan Ford! :pac:

dear lord no ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

*looks at Will's soppy sentimental post, looks at the mancore in his sig, and shakes his head while walking away*

pwn'd by your own sig Damo...you slut

We all know it's true! :D

SLUH!

im-not-a-slut-mug2.jpg

• Advertisement

http://www.mingers.com/

^lol

was gonna edit your post but thought it'd be mean, google searched mingers and that was the first hit :pac:

Damo you are gorgeous! mwah

Advertisement