Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Part time job and Jobseekers

• 29-09-2008 12:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi

I'm on jobseekers benefit and I got offered a part time job last week so i rang the dole office on wednesday and informed them. However i didn't know whether i'd be starting this monday or next. I found out on friday afternoon I'm starting tomorrow but it was too late on friday to ring them.
    I don't know if i'll get a chance in work tomorrow to ring, only on my lunch break (if they are open).
    Only working monday and tuesday this week, so whats the best thing to do?
    Ring them on monday if i can or wednesday when i'm free and have time to ring them?

thanks

Comments

Advertisement