Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so tired!

Options
  • 29-09-2008 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

I had a mad dream last night that I wasnt able to get to sleep ... then when my alarm went off this morning and I woke up ... it felt like I hadnt slept at all and now Im totally wrecked :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    I had a mad dream last night that I wasnt able to get to sleep ... then when my alarm went off this morning and I woke up ... it felt like I hadnt slept at all and now Im totally wrecked :(

in the last two weeks,i have been dreaming about dying and dead people......

how do ya think i feel! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

in the last two weeks,i have been dreaming about dying and dead people......

how do ya think i feel! :pac:

You win! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

A glass of wine may be the solution? Works for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    You win! :D

actual nightmares most nights in the last two weeks! scariest iv ever had!

one night i had a nightmare that i was killed! jumped up out of bed so fast with the fright that i got a cramp in my muscle.. then fainted twice!

had one another night, that i was lying in bed and people were standing around the bed all dressed in black praying... as if i was dead

and i keep dreaming about people and relatives who have died in the past few years......

really weird stuff!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Ihad a dream last night about kids hiding in the top of a tree with their faces covered,so i go up and i feel like their afraid so icome down on a rope but then i look behind me and i see something flying down after me.It felt really menacing then i woke up but i felt scared took me ages to go asleep again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I wonder how many of those sharing their nightmares ate a large meal or snack before retiring? Or are stressed out about something during their waking hours?

Advertisement