Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO seen in Meath by Garda, Politician & Pilot...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

They weren't spacecraft, they were lanterns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

6th wrote: »
    I lived in Area 52 for a while, those feckers in '51 where the worst neighbours I've ever had .... parties all night, spacecraft parked outside my bunker ...

Syphoning your sewage.......... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

or else they were bits of black card with some whie chalkmarks on them and cool lazers

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Paranormalians,,,,hehehehe:D

they're a scary bunch them paranormalians

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

iamhunted wrote: »

I think it has a ring to it! Remember you saw it here first! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Are they like the railians, they are a wierd bunch them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

I've seen no one here say its what carl nally is saying it is, I only see people saying its lanterns and otehrs saying there isnt enough evidence to say what it is - making it unidentified.

If I throw a lump of shyte into the air and take a photo and post it here, you wouldn't be able to identify it and therefore it's an alien is it?

Are they like the railians, they are a wierd bunch them!

They turned up to the convention last weekend . I didnt even know there were any in Ireland . They tried to convert Stoner .

0utpost31 wrote: »
    If I throw a lump of shyte into the air and take a photo and post it here, you wouldn't be able to identify it and therefore it's an alien is it?

You are just confirming what he said with that statement :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

They turned up to the convention last weekend . I didnt even know there were any in Ireland . They tried to convert Stoner .

It would have been worth going just for that:D

in reality the Supervisor was controlling everyone ....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Who said anything about aliens? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Who said anything about aliens? :rolleyes:

Secret government hi-tech jets it is then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

Ok how about this:

If I throw a lump of shyte into the air and take a photo and post it here, you wouldn't be able to identify it and therefore it's a secret military experiment is it?

Ok how about this:

like Project Blue Beam ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

I missed the supervisor , i would really have loved to have seen that . I saw the woman walking around and when Danny told me what she said , i was cracking up .

i just kept looking the other way everytime she looked my way. Danny's just too polite at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok how about this:

Still no good. You're arguing with someone who is simply saying we do not know what it is based on the information put forward. We may never be able to say 100%.

• Advertisement

Ok how about this:

No !!!

Its not the point 6th is making . The point he is making is nobody is saying its aliens , people are saying its a UFO they dont know what it is.

Other people are saying It "IS" chinese lanterns. Yet they can not prove it.

i just kept looking the other way everytime she looked my way. Danny's just too polite at times.

Guys you got to try get her on your radio show .

jesus, i'd end up killing something.

we have to get yous back on again - i fecked up the recording of the last one. sometime next week maybe ...

jesus, i'd end up killing something.

we have to get yous back on again - i fecked up the recording of the last one. sometime next week maybe ...

Yeah that last time was just crazy . Too much going on with the convention and that .

OK that's a few times this person has been mentioned here, someone fess up and tell the rest of us what this supervisor was on about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Pgibson

Noopti wrote: »
    They weren't spacecraft, they were lanterns.

Lanterns come from the Planet Lantern.

The Planet Lantern has horizontal bands just like our Planet Jupiter.

Nice picture of the Planet Lantern here:

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/asianideas_2020_39022650

getz wrote: »
    TAKE ME TO YOUR LASER

Fixed that for you.....

my god you're psychic - cus I came in here to do that same correction ...

the supervisor was someone who this lady reckoned she communicated with quite regularly. she seemed fond of asking if anyone wanted to ask the supervisor anything. The minute i heard that I suddenly found the furthest off wall to be incredibly interesting.

the supervisor was someone who this lady reckoned she communicated with quite regularly. she seemed fond of asking if anyone wanted to ask the supervisor anything. The minute i heard that I suddenly found the furthest off wall to be incredibly interesting.

That is, quite possibly, the most confusing sentence I have read all year! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

the worst part was when she said she had a SPIDER DEMON inside her,,,,then Vinnie walks behind her and stares me straight in the face puts the mobile to his ear and says,,,,HELLO SPIDERMAN WE GOT ANTHER PROBLEM WITH THE SPIDER DEMON,,,,so it was hard to keep a straight face,,,so then Gavin came to the rescue,,,,lmfao

Advertisement