Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO seen in Meath by Garda, Politician & Pilot...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its very easy to find out even if you just read this thread. Someone just like to complain or have everything handed to them. Armchair skeptics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭EIN

this is the freeze frame from the footage that gave to the star, sun etc. the footage shown above seems to me to be like what I received...only that some sort of laser shoots down from one of the lights.

as i guessed, a load of cack! and the mention of rights, etc just another load of cack! like the dude in colorado, Stan Romanek's another deal being done, and video cant be released..........that was earlier this year, and no sign yet,

a load of cack!

Just to correct you there. The convention is one that's being run by a number of long standing boards.ie members, myself included. There's been a lot of interest in this specific topic so we've asked them to take a stand at the convention.

do i need an anorak to attend? :p:p

Says the guy chatting on the internet?

6th wrote: »
    Says the guy chatting on the internet?

i came accross this thread, and had a look..

its all hyped up with no evidence or clear pictures... to be honest the picture that i saw posted here, anyone cud do one like that with photoshop... and as for the dude saying he has the footage but wont show it... haha

when something smells of cack and looks like it, it usually is!!.. ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

I'd say its cack too. It always is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

Maximilian wrote: »

That was posted on 27 Sept and the footage were on about was taken on Aug 3rd so no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Scawgeen

??? wrote: »

As for the video above, if that's the one, you look like you're filming two streetlights and a single flashing light.

Perhaps a burglar alarm or a phone mast in the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭reganovich

Wow..a gard saw it, then it must be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Still no sign of this video being posted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

its all hyped up with no evidence or clear pictures... to be honest the picture that i saw posted here, anyone cud do one like that with photoshop... and as for the dude saying he has the footage but wont show it... haha

when something smells of cack and looks like it, it usually is!!.. ;);)[/quote]

yes I do have a copy of the footage. and I could'nt give two flying FCUKs what you or anyone else in this forum thinks about the evidence or lack of evidence...or whatever else ye're rammbling on about. the only thing that i'm involved in this is the fact that I mailed the video stills to the press on behalf of UPRI and also put the footage into a dvd presentation....again on behalf of UPRI

I'm not a believer in UFO's and Aliens like most of you here so I have nothing more to say regarding my involvement in this.

Now if anyone would like to talk to me over the phone and make this a little clearer for you to understand then PM me with your number and I'll gladly buzz ya with any answers you'd like.

yes I do have a copy of the footage. and I could'nt give two flying FCUKs what you or anyone else in this forum thinks about the evidence or lack of evidence...or whatever else ye're rammbling on about. the only thing that i'm involved in this is the fact that I mailed the video stills to the press on behalf of UPRI and also put the footage into a dvd presentation....again on behalf of UPRI

I'm not a believer in UFO's and Aliens like most of you here so I have nothing more to say regarding my involvement in this.

Now if anyone would like to talk to me over the phone and make this a little clearer for you to understand then PM me with your number and I'll gladly buzz ya with any answers you'd like.

the truth is out there haha..... :D
    :eek: im not the one rambling on posting up pictures of supposed ufo's !
    i believe ya i really do honest ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

i put up a pic because I was asked to by members here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

0utpost31 wrote: »
    Can you guess which one is mspaint and which one is a "real" ufo?

2902027380_2cee4ceaf5_m.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=64101&d=1222776578

This evidence is pathetic.

I see that this is a crop, can you post a bigger photo please?

The top one is fake. A simple zoom on both pictures will clarify it.

ufo.png

dlofnep wrote: »
    The top one is fake. A simple zoom on both pictures will clarify it.

ufo.png

a complete load of cack! :D:D:D beam me up :p

nice white dots though!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

an whos UPRI

jetski wrote: »
    an whos UPRI

Here is a handy link for you. Use it wisely.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭GavinH

Guys,

I really want to believe, but now there is a lady saying that 12 chinese lanterns were released from Dunboyne castle the same night and at the same time, at her own wedding. I hope it just coincedence.

Regards
    G

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

GavinH wrote: »
    Guys,

I really want to believe, but now there is a lady saying that 12 chinese lanterns were released from Dunboyne castle the same night and at the same time, at her own wedding. I hope it just coincedence.

Regards
    G

I'm not sure that chinese lanterns could create a solid triangle for any period of time, with a red beam extending towards the ground!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Dagon wrote: »
    I'm not sure that chinese lanterns could create a solid triangle for any period of time, with a red beam extending towards the ground!

I agree! Also what the hell is it with chinese lanterns these days, a couple of years ago most people wouldn't have had a clue what they were!

I'm looking forward to talking to them about this and to see if the beam was seen with the naked eye or just on the recording.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

This is such a joke. All we have:

1. Some guy saying he has the most amazing footage of a UFO ever
    2. A screen grab of said footage that has been "enhanced"
    3. The only way to see the footage is to go to a convention

Armchair skeptics? Yes, what else do you suggest we do......go to this guys house and demand to see it. Give me a break, the onus of proof is on this guy, not us.

What you dont do is rely on a single sourse like Boards.ie - has anyone contacted him directly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

6th wrote: »
    What you dont do is rely on a single sourse like Boards.ie - has anyone contacted him directly?

I'm not relying on boards for anything. Plus, there is only a "single source".....the video. But, that source is unattainable unless you go to a convention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

6th - who is the direct contact? Ive tried contacting the contact from this thread to pass on a request for an LP radio interview to no avail. Have to say, I find the whole thing a bit suss but i'd like to talk to someone who witnessed the event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

iamhunted wrote: »
    6th - who is the direct contact? Ive tried contacting the contact from this thread to pass on a request for an LP radio interview to no avail. Have to say, I find the whole thing a bit suss but i'd like to talk to someone who witnessed the event.

When I started this thread, I thought within an hour or two, footage would appear on the web and I'd be able to post a link to it and we could thrash out whether it is genuine or fake or somewhere in between.

Ten pages and 2 weeks later, no sign of any footage of this alleged event. Now my gut instinct is telling me that there will be a book on the shelves in Easons about UFO's this Christmas and this alleged incident will be on the back cover page of the book.

The direct contact is Carl Nally of UPRI.

I have no idea what this footage is of, my gut tells me it is not a deliberate attempt to hoax, but I'm gonna wait til I see it for myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

theres an interesting NightWatch interview between Todd Sheets and some doll called Blossom Goodchild - she reckons that on 14th Oct next week the world will witness the first direct UFO contact ....... interesting interview and theory (apparently aliens are making an effort to contact us) - but roll on next tuesday and we'll see.

I must see if I can contact Carl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭GavinH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfD8aZpGtNc

is this the footage, if not, was it footage captured elsewhere in Ireland.

G

Advertisement