Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Wood Original Marketing Brochure by Hamilton Osborne King?

Options
  • 29-09-2008 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

I'm doing a bit of research on Charlesland Wood and as a starting point I am looking for a copy of the original marketing information. This would have been published back in early 2004 and perhaps someone who bought in Charlesland Wood back then has a copy? I would be grateful should you loan me it for a day and I will have it returned in the same condition.

Thanking you in advance.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Hi Astro,

Unfortunately I don't think we have the material you're looking for :o
    but however I do believe that you will have to look further back than 2004 as Charlesland Wood started being sold in 2003 when Aranbel Constructions were still the builders, this would have been phase 1 & 2 (launched the same weekend). Then around January 2004 or so, Ballymore took over and they started being sold again... (ie. phase 3+)

The first 2 phases were sold without a showhouse and with lower specs than what Ballymore then provided.

This information is probably of no use to you but you never know... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Thanks for that JanneG,

Anything that was used to market the houses would be great - even if it is a 2003 version.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 katek

Who was the second phase built by then? Ballymore or the other one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

katek wrote: »
    Who was the second phase built by then? Ballymore or the other one?
    All of Charlesland Wood was built by Ballymore, it's just that phase one construction was commenced by Aranbel.

Advertisement