Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuakeCups - Days??

Options
  • 29-09-2008 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Help Us Help You

So in recent weeks, interest has dropped a little with the Quake Quick Cups.

So I'm asking the Quake Community - what needs to be done? We are mixing up the game types with a 4 week cycle of different modes. So is it the day? Is it the gamemode? Is it just a temporary slump? Do ye want entry fees and prize money?

Time to rant - let everything flow so we can build something. THIS is the time to post all the feedback - good, bad and indifferent - that I have been asking for. Remember - we can't change anything or make it better without your feedback.

Also - try to expand. i.e. Instead of just saying a gamemode - perhaps back it up with a reasoning...

Thanks very much.

🤪

What day(s) are best for a tournament 7 votes

Mon
    0% 0 votes
    Tues
    14% 1 vote
    Wednes
    14% 1 vote
    Thurs
    14% 1 vote
    Fri
    14% 1 vote
    Sat
    14% 1 vote
    Sun
    14% 1 vote
    There are other reasons which I will list...
    14% 1 vote

Advertisement