Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

drink driving

Options
  • 29-09-2008 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone know a good insurance co. to get reasonable car insurance after been convicted of a drink driving offence.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Moved to the Motors forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dollars

ok thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I think that St Pauls Traveller Insurance (I think that that's their name) cover people who have difficulty with other companies.

You could be looking at a high premium and high excess, though.

Fey! wrote: »
    I think that St Pauls Traveller Insurance (I think that that's their name) cover people who have difficulty with other companies.

You could be looking at a high premium and high excess, though.

ok i"l look up that company

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I know a chap who has been banned from driving twice and I think he's insured through ARB now, or some crowd in the UK.

• Advertisement

cormie wrote: »
    I know a chap who has been banned from driving twice and I think he's insured through ARB now, or some crowd in the UK.

I"ve never heard of Arb.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

http://www.arb.ie/

Think it's them he's with!

Advertisement