Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whos plays the most attractive football?

• 29-09-2008 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

i was watching milan darby last night in the cookoos nest.
    the flow and the way they play ground football is beautyfull to watch. not the fastest though
    was just wondering whould anyone else agree with me its better than dare i say the premiership in ways?
    defending was amazing and any of them 11 players can shooot at goal at the same time..
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxv4Fk8Liak
    ronahdhino goal won the game for ac .
    what a header ...hope he comes good after that bad spell at barca

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Well in the premiership its gotta be Arsenal followed by Manchester United imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Liverpool-FACT
    fernando-torres.jpg

*I "may" have misunderstood the thread title*

United when they click are as good as anyone, when they're off colour they;re dire.

Arsenal play lively stuff regularly.

Barcelona regularly play great stuff (albeit with dodgy defending)

Juve/Roma and Milan all play some nice attacking football, as do a lot of Italian teams which is maskedd by the "defensive" reputation even though IIRC Serie A has a higher goals per game average than the premiership.

Aston Villa IMO are one of the most attractive teams in the league.

Zenit when they're on are great.

Athletico right now are playin lovely stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

KeeganEMPICS_468x619.jpg

Awaits onslaught

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Arsenal for me. In EPL anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I'm very happy with the football Paul Cook has us playing at the moment Pats arent bad either , also like watching Manchester United Arsenal Barcelona and Atleti

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This will be locked or subject to mass bannings by teatime! :pac:

Arsenal, if you are not a gooner. If I was I'd be frustrated as hell, even more frustrated than seeing that pic of Torres (good find Mr Alan! ;) )

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

let it be said that Hull are playing damn nice football this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Arsenal for definite but only against ****e teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ossie Ardiles. 3-2-5 ftw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Arsenal for definite but only against ****e teams.

Actually contrary to that i think its against the better teams that open up more they play better football, unless its Derby or someone really shite like that

Oh and i also watched a bit of the Milan derby last night and it did look like a really good game, was very impressed by it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

playa3 wrote: »
    Actually contrary to that i think its against the better teams that open up more they play better football, unless its Derby or someone really shite like that

Oh and i also watched a bit of the Milan derby last night and it did look like a really good game, was very impressed by it

I find most top 4 games terrible. Arsenal in champs league is usually very attractive football because its more European opponents. I agree about the Milan derby. Like the commentator said its more about the passion than the points as 3 points dont mean much to them as they do to EPL teams tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Werder Bremen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Arsenal set the standard for attractive football in the PL. Barcelona deserve a mention in europe and Milan look good this season (ronaldinho)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Wigan V Man City was the game of the weekend for me, Zaki looks a great player, built like a beast and full of enthusiasm for the game, wish Berbatov was a bit more like that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

In the EPL, Arsenal and Man Utd. Barcelona are (were?) probably the best on the continent. Milan can also play very attractive football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

arsenal on their day are a joy to watch, consistency is not their friend though.

as a united fan, i have to admit i love watching torres play for club and country, absolutely great player!

Advertisement