Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

return of goods

Options
  • 29-09-2008 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

hello folks,
    bought a pair of headphones in tesco wexford about 4 weeks ago,the other day they stopped working,me being me of course cannot find the receipt,what do you think my chances are of them changing them i paid cash,opinions appreciated thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

As long as you're polite and only ask for replacement (i.e. not refund or gift card) good. Explain the point and don't be shy about the fact you lost the receipt and will make sure it don't happens again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If they are Tesco branded : Technicia (I think) then you have a better chance as it proves you had bought them in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

@ i found the receipt:D

Advertisement