Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running during lunchbreak

Options
  • 29-09-2008 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I've been running 4k daily, with arm weights and it's been great for me physically and mentally. I've had to move out of my house temporarily, and I haven't managed to fit my daily run back into my routine in the area we're now living in. I want to run during the day, but we have no showering facilities in our office and I can't sit and smell at my desk in the afternoon. Does anyone know if there's a community centre or anywhere that has freely available shower facilities in the Dublin 2 area? Or does anyone have any solutions as to how I can maintain my fitness levels during the day without joining a city centre gym? Thanks!

Advertisement