Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wet room/shower room glass door required

Options
  • 29-09-2008 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

I have a bathroom which is a wet room

The builders put a nice wooden door with an opaque green glass panel in the middle of the door, with a wood surround. They shaved the bottom of the door to make it fit, & guess what - they didn't seal the underside of the door, so now it has expanded & is cracking at the bottom as the chip inside the door bottom has got wet & expanded.

I want to replace this door with a full glass green opaque door, with chrome hinges & handles. You see this type in some hotels.

Any ideas who might stock this type of door in Leinster area ? Again, its not a shower enclusure door, but a door into the shower room.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭builditwell

Hi Bachang I will Pm you 2 companies name and you can suss them out both very reliable and do exactly what you are looking for.

Regards
    Builditwell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Puppies

Builditwell, i'm looking for the same sort of doors any chance you could pm me those details also?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

A company called la beck makes shower doors fit to size they are based in blackrock co dublin as far as I know I use to use them for all special sizes. As its a wet room any door with a magnetic seal will also do!

Advertisement