Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resaurants in Killarney

Options
  • 29-09-2008 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all

I am bringing the OH to Killarney for a week at end of October for a short break and wondered if anyone could recommend any nice restaurants?

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Cellar One in The Ross Hotel is quite nice, as is Treyvauds on High Street. West End House at the far end of New Street is good too.

Been a while since I have eaten out at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

+1 for Treyvauds, it is by far my favorite restraunt in Killarney.

Also, Foleys if you like steak.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

cool thanks for that! If you had to pick one which would you choose? I'm looking for something nicer than you'd usually go to like for a special occassion?

Edit that, I just Googled Treyvauds and it looks perfect! Thanks for your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Sincho

Went to Killarney during the summer and ate in the restaurant of Scotts hotel, very nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

What's the name of the little place over the gift shop near Foleys?
    That's very nice also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 personalshopper

Hi there,

I have to say Treyvauds is the nicest restaurant by far in Killarney, it has such an intimate setting and there is great selection on the menu. Last time we went my fiance had venison it was the nicest venison we ever tasted.:P

Good luck

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Millie wrote: »
    What's the name of the little place over the gift shop near Foleys?
    That's very nice also.

Bricin and i have to say it really is one place i return to again and again ...

OP i would also recommend Lord Kenmares and/or Chapter40 but yeah Treyvards also gets a thumbs up- from me also

Advertisement