Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know where i could join scouts in Dun laoghaire?dalkey?or around.....

Options
  • 29-09-2008 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hey guys? I'm interested in becoming a scout leader in any of the above areas.... I have been involved in Scouting before.... Not sure where to look.... Tried HQ and they haven;t gotten back to me.... I occasionally help out the scout troop at home in Meath. Was involved for years with them!
    Thx
    MG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Meathgirl wrote: »
    Hey guys? I'm interested in becoming a scout leader in any of the above areas.... I have been involved in Scouting before.... Not sure where to look.... Tried HQ and they haven;t gotten back to me.... I occasionally help out the scout troop at home in Meath. Was involved for years with them!
    Thx
    MG
    I'm sure headquarters will get back to you in time, but you can always get on to the Groups yourself.
    It's a good time of year to talk to them as most sections have just kicked off in the last month or so and could well be looking for a few spare leaders.
    There's contact details on their websites.

Dun Laoghaire here
    Dalkey here
    Ballybrack here (Venture website only, but I'm sure if you drop them an email they'll be able to point you in the direction of the Group Leader).

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Shoie

Meathgirl, there are 2 troops in Dun Laoghaire land scouts whose website is http://www.dunlaoghairescouts.com/index.htm and sea scouts whos website is http://www.8ucalafort.org/index.php.

Hope this helps.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Ballybrack here (Venture website only, but I'm sure if you drop them an email they'll be able to point you in the direction of the Group Leader).

Oh god that website :(

If you want to PM me details, I can pass them on to a relevent leader in ballybrack (i'm a leader there)

Advertisement