Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai - Horn broken.

Options
  • 29-09-2008 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭

Quick question,
    The Horn on my car (03 Hyundai Accent) is broken. When I honked the horn it wouldn't turn off so I ended up pulling the horn out of the car. When I tried to reattach it it wouldn't turn off again. So I am going to send it off to the garage to be fixed. I think it may be teh button in the steering wheel that is malfunctioning as it feels like it is pressed in.
    Any guesses as to how this could be fixed? Will it cost much? Don't want to be screwed over by the mechanic so would like to have a rough idea before I send it in.
    Thanks,
    H2DC.

Advertisement