Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 29-09-2008 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

How would a Tattoist feel if I asked them to design a half sleeve that would incorporate 3 different styles of tattoo that complemented one another? Would they be happy to get their teeth into something different or would it be too much hassle for them to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

most would be more than happy to sink their teeth into something different i would imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Hey Rosie Joe,

What Will said! :pac:

Also if you have a chat with an artist you like im sure they can give you a good idea of what will work and what won't.

Good luck with it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I'd be inclined to agree. I doubt that most artists get into the game to do the same stock flash images day in and day out. Most of the people are artists in their own right and look forward to doing something different, putting their imagination to the test, designing the best possible work to make the customer happy. It's what they live for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

anyone who would call themselves a 'artist' should be delighted to design something new. if they're not don't bother with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Any artist worthy of genuinely describing themselves as an artist would be happy to oblige you with a custom piece. Just be sure to have some idea as to the style(s) you're thinking of and bring in a decent amount of images to give your tattooist a clear idea of your thought path.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Thanks for the input all. Will be awhile before I get it done but if/when I do I will keep you informed.

Advertisement