Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting pregnant hard or easy

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

i always wished it would be hard getting preg to a certain degree and pardon the pun. It makes for more trying My o/h is now preg but it took us a while. I read an article that said sex every 3 days coming up to the fertile days would improve your chances. I edited the document and put in the line " Sex from the 6th day every 2 days should increase your chances" I would have chanced every day twice a day but I would be pushing my luck I think. She already knew postions had nothing to do with it or I would have tried that as well :D

A friend of ours who was on the pill took 7 months to concieve, She said 3 months for her cycle to come back and 4 months of trying

Advertisement