Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax accountant in Cork

• 29-09-2008 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

Can anybody reccommend a good tax accountant for me in Cork city? thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭515

I use Parfrey Murphy and am happy with them. Do you have any specific needs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tax248

Can I ask a slightly obvious question? Why limit yourself to using someone in Cork City? Would you use someone based in another city for example if they were able to provide you with the service you desire at perhaps a more competitive price?

RU4REAL wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anybody reccommend a good tax accountant for me in Cork city? thanks a million

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

Used to work with Martina she now works with O'Donovan & Partners lots & Lots of experience. located on bridge street 021-4502150

Advertisement