Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crowe and Kidman Arranged Marriage

Options
  • 29-09-2008 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Russell Crowe has joked that Nicole Kidman has already picked out his two-year-old son, Tennyson, as the future husband of her daughter, Sunday Rose. The Gladiator actor said: “Nicole had one look at my younger son Tennyson, and looked up at me and said, 'I'm a great believer in arranged marriages.’” The children not only share famous Australian parents, they also share the same birthday – 7 July. The connection was forged at Crowe’s home in Australia. "Nicole and Keith brought Sunday Rose around on a Sunday, which I thought was appropriate," noted the actor. SOURCE: PEOPLE(29/09/2008)

Tennyson Crowe to wed Sunday Urban in Summer 2028 in Sydney

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,437 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

OMG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

me smell a little bit of bull****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

JP Liz wrote: »
    Russell Crowe has joked that Nicole Kidman has already picked out his two-year-old son, Tennyson, as the future husband of her daughter, Sunday Rose. The Gladiator actor said: “Nicole had one look at my younger son Tennyson, and looked up at me and said, 'I'm a great believer in arranged marriages.’” The children not only share famous Australian parents, they also share the same birthday – 7 July. The connection was forged at Crowe’s home in Australia. "Nicole and Keith brought Sunday Rose around on a Sunday, which I thought was appropriate," noted the actor. SOURCE: PEOPLE(29/09/2008)

Tennyson Crowe to wed Sunday Urban in Summer 2028 in Sydney

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Good way to keep the criminal gene alive.

Advertisement