Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller - Madame Lee

Options
  • 29-09-2008 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi Everyone. I was just wonderin if someone might be able to help me. I posted a similar message on here a long time ago but got no real information. I was looking for the phone number of a fotune teller called Madame Lee. She used to be based in Lucan, and also used to do weekends in the Wexford area. The last I heard, she was living out near Finglas. I'd be very grateful if someone could help me. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

Is she not in the golden pages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 coffeedrinker

I went to see a Madame Lee in wexford in July 08 and she was spot on with everything she said. Quite shocked with some of the things she knew. Has anyone else experience of meeting her and is she around this year. She was a red haired lady in her late sixties early seventies. Would like to meet her again.Any sightings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 kyia

She was in Courtown this summer doing readings, but im sorry i have no details for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Rookster

Any update of Madam Lee's whereabouts this summer. I heard from a friend that she was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

confused here . i went to a madam lee about a year ago . i got her info here , some member pm me phone number for her. she was a traveller , late 30s, dark hair . she lives in ashbourne . she wasnt good at all .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 First Life

Hi Lilliann888, This then must be her daughter, she had many children to my memory, lived in johnstown, kildare, settled traveler with large house on motorway, she's red haired and old I went to the mother in January 2000 and was the best I've been to, shame I disposed her card and now much regret it. A friend brought me to her and paid for it a a thank you note for a favour I had done for him at the time, only had i listened to mrs. lee, the near future of reading happened word for word sadly what she said about the later future did not happen I've been trying to get the mother's number since. Can you please please (or any one send me her number , mother or daughter Mrs. Lee ) I would be very grateful! thank you.

I would be grateful if someone can send me Mrs. Lee's number, the mother or daughter. She lived in Johnstown Kildare/Naas settled traveler. Thank you!
    I went to the mother in January 2000, but sadly things were so hectic over the years that I got rid of her card. I can vouch that she's the best in country I've been to. The rest make it up as they go along and very vague they just throw words, whereas Mrs. Lee she just spoke with confidence, she tells your name by just looking at the person!

you could be right . there was a woman in that house fit the discrption . they live in a big house outside ashbourne . i didnt find the daughter any good though , i look for the number , if you are still intrested.
    lilly

The woman I was referring to use to be in Courtown Co Wexford during the summers. She was there two years ago and a friend of mine said she was spot on with things that she could'nt possibly know.

you could be right . there was a woman in that house fit the discrption . they live in a big house outside ashbourne . i didnt find the daughter any good though , i look for the number , if you are still intrested.
    lilly

@ Lilliann888- Thanks Lilliann 888 it would be great if you could send me her number, as I could possibly ask her for her mother's number! Its worth the try.

@ Rookster, It may be the mother as they do travel around, yes the Mrs. Lee the elderly lady was very good she speaks like she's reading someone's life in a book, she held my hand then she made me hold a crystal ball then she mostly was reading through my palms, hands, wrists, face and was basically talking , doesnt ask questions or try and look for information. But she was very expensive at the time, 100pounds in January 2000! which is quite a lot. If you can somehow get her number would be great!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 amylfc

could someone please pm me a number for Madame Lee, the mother who lives in Courtown, not the daughter

Pretty please!!

can you pm me madam lee's number please thanks.
    lilly

Has there been any updates on Madame Lee's whereabouts. Is she in Courtown this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 simone14

hi could you send me the number of madam lee please

I would not be a believer in anything psychic or religious but what she said to my friend she could not possibly have known. I would be interested in any information as to where and when she is operating.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 galwaygirl54

I posted a few months ago looking for whereabouts of settled traveller lady used live in caravan on dunsink lanr heard a romour she moved to Ashbourne.I think This thread on Madame Lee is the lady I was asking after .Lady in her mid 60s very accurate.

last time i saw madam lee was 2009 in ashbourne . me and my friend dd not find her good at all . but still remember when i was waiting for my friend after my reading , her mother or mother in law was talking socially to me . I found that lady very spot on , she knew my name without telling her , lots of stuff she said were right . they lived in a very big house could be 20 minuts drive outside ashbourne . the daughter is rubbish.

Not sure about that person from Ashbourne. The lady my friend went to was based in Courtown Co. Wexford for the summer and in England for the rest of the year. I never saw her but she was descibed as being around the 70 mark. She was very good and got specific facts correct from someone she never saw before. My friend was not right for weeks after as they would not believe in anything like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lollygal

Hi I replied to your previous thread not sure if u saw it the woman u are talking about I think is Rose Price she was in Dunsink I have been trying to find a number for her too the number I have is disconnected its a long time since I saw her too but she was spot on and I would love to see her again so if u had any luck finding a number for her u might pm it to me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lollygal

Hi I replied to your previous thread not sure if u saw it the woman u are talking about I think is Rose Price she was in Dunsink I have been trying to find a number for her too the number I have is disconnected its a long time since I saw her too but she was spot on and I would love to see her again so if u had any luck finding a number for her u might pm it to me thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement