Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sig2big????

Options
  • 29-09-2008 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,471 ✭✭✭✭

I logged on yesterday to see to my dismay that my sig had been removed and the simple line sig2big had replaced it. I added to my sig on Friday I think and this happened sometime Sunday Morning. I got no warning about this, if I had received a pm to make it smaller I would have done. I spent a lot of time on the sig in the first place and its annoying to have this done without any contact from anyone.
    Who did this?
    Why would they not contact me first?
    Can I get it back and edit myself to the way it was before?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

There are rules on the size of your sig on this site.
    They are deleted all the time, mostly by Smods. We don't have time and are not oblidged to send PM's everytime we do this.
    I would assume that whoever deleted it did not keep a copy. That you be up to your good self.

Advertisement