Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 Travel Charger

Options
  • 29-09-2008 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

Travelling around the world in a few weeks and im trying to find a good mp3 travel charger for my ipod. Dont want to get hte apple one because it seems like abit of a rip off. Anyone any recommendations?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Have a Proporta battery myself for charging everything from. Clicky

Can get several charges of my phone or whatever out of it inbetween needing to find a mains or USB socket to then recharge it from again, and have adaptors for all kind of mobile devices for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 talulah

Thanks for that. It looks really cool! Its a bit more than id like to pay, but ill definitely keep it in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I have this and it's great:

http://www.recharge4.com/

It can recharge my iPhone almost 2 full times from a 10% remainder so I'd say you would probably get 3-4 charges with most iPods except maybe the Touch.

I bought mine online but saw these on sale in Dublin Airport a few months back...

Advertisement