Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Advice needed re sick dog

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

I'm so sorry to here about Roy, but you will carry him in your heart till you's meet again. He's at peace now and will always carrie you in his heart too. R.I.P. Little guy you were well loved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭wibblebee

My heart goes out to you. Putting any animal down is so sad especially when our pets were well loved as in your position like many others. I too had to put my boy to sleep on Monday, Its hard but we had to stop the siuffering. I would do into detail regarding my dog but go on and on about it. I am still heartbroken but we had to let him go but still have the huge feeling of guilt by ending his life. But we all have to let them go at some point in their lifetime, especially when suffering. Its important to grieve as he was a member of the family.He may not be there with you physically but will be there with you spiritually. I am a huge believer in that. RIP little boy and play in the fields with all the other dogs in the animal kingdom. Until we are reunited again keep safe. xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

SunnyP wrote: »
    Hey all thanks a million for your thoughts

Losinnappies he has had every test and x-ray possible liver and kidney checks were fine as were all his xrays.

He had a really bad night last night was vomitting even though he has been on a drip for 2 days so I doubt there was much to vomit. He couldnt even stand this morning and the look in his eyes was horrible so we ended his suffering I'm completely devastated but I know in my heary twas the right thing to do
    so sorry to hear this. Im sending big hugs your way.

Advertisement