Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standards

Options
  • 29-09-2008 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

How do you get them?

I heard you can get a 25% Speed bonus for Tor Anroc on your standard

Can only certain people get them?

How many can you get?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

You unlock them with guild rank, you then unlock tactics to apply to them with guild rank too, as well as your design for it.

Go into your guild menu and look at the rewards tab, you can see the whole way down of whats to come.

Once they are unlocked and available you can get them off Quartermasters or some renown merchants.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH !!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

our standard currently has +30% action point regain(for the mad dpsers) and +10% toughness (for the squishies)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

And can anyone pick them up, or are they only for specific people?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Kiith wrote: »
    And can anyone pick them up, or are they only for specific people?

Standard bearers are designated by the guild leader. The number depends on the guild rank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Um, I bought the banner and equipped it, but I still don't see any buffs.

Am I supposed to activate it somehow?

I tried moving it to the action bar and hitting that key but that did nothing as well. Hmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 taichi

netman wrote: »
    Um, I bought the banner and equipped it, but I still don't see any buffs.

Am I supposed to activate it somehow?

I tried moving it to the action bar and hitting that key but that did nothing as well. Hmm...

AFAIK, you need to be assigned as a Standard Bearer by your guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

taichi wrote: »
    AFAIK, you need to be assigned as a Standard Bearer by your guild.

atm our guild can have 2 standard bears, they are assigned by the guild leader.

the standard can be weilded 2 handed for mobile bonus or placed on the ground to give a static bonus spot. however while on the ground it can be stolen by order players.

a max rank guild can have 6 standards, each with up to 3 tactics on them.

Advertisement