Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else having MTU Failed on Xbox live

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭nige1982

prob wont call :D, all i want is to have my xbxo live back so fingers crossed its working for everyone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

There was a free game before due to Live having been a bit dodgy sometime last year allegedly. Never noticed the problems then myself though, think it may have just been in the US, but took the free game anyway. Doubt we'll get anything for this extra couple of hours of downtime though would be nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Is it back yet?

Yes, thank God.

They were a scary, dark 24 hours...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

Biro wrote: »
    I agree, if you pay for a years service to play on line then you should get a year of playing on line. Not almost a year. They should add a day to the membership whenever a day is taken away like this.

Get over it you already got Feb 29th the leap year day for free!

robinph there was a free game for everyone after the xmas fiasco with lots of ppl being unable to connect. Some fairly ****e game anyway only played it once or twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Shamo

Anyone having problems connecting to xbox live now or just me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Shamo wrote: »

Nope I've been having problems too. Passes all the tests, when I go to connect it tries for awhile then just stops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

Shamo wrote: »

Mines ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Shamo

Just rebooted my router and working again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

rizzla wrote: »
    Nope I've been having problems too. Passes all the tests, when I go to connect it tries for awhile then just stops.

I was downloading War World 15 minutes ago and it just died. Likewise it passes all the tests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Yeah i'm having problems too. i managed to have a couple of games but then it froze.

Wonder what it is, I can sign onto xbox.com, which btw has recieved a fancy new face lift probably to match the new dashboard update. And all my friends are offline too, there usuallly does be at least 1 of them online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MetalG

Mines doing the same. it disconnected from live and now wont reconnect. when i tested the connection the first few times it passes everything but after signing back into my gamer tag wouldn't connecto live. now its passing everything up to the XboxLive test and fails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

For people with the problems connecting,just out of interest who's your broadband provider?

NTL here but i was talking to sone of my friends in england on the phone and its happening over there aswell. It seem like the same problem they had after the last big update.

Mines NTL/UPC too.

apparentyly Microsoft know about the fault and are trying to fix it at the moment. looking on xbox forums to confirm at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Jesus I thought that I was the only one with this problem.

I couldnt connect last night but a mate of mine could no problem.

I am on BT and have a wireless router.

Ill check again this evening, if its not working I am ringing Mircosoft.

And having to pay to play on line is a joke we should all trade in for a PS3 (",)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I was having troubles early yesterday but none last night. today I signed in fine and was downloading the pes09 demo about 10% through while playing n+ and my screen froze. turned it off and on and it works fine offline but as soon as I sign in the screen freezes. Not a happy pes fan! got off early to play it too :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    As soon as I sign in the screen freezes. Not a happy pes fan! got off early to play it too :mad:

Im getting the exact same man, its ****in gay, im about 90% through the demo aswell, and had megaman cued up for a look, the ****in one day I wana use XBox Live!

Might just have to download, ugh, the PS3 version......

:eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Am back in business, it was working fine last night again. Happy days.

Got my head handed to me last night in CoD 4.

Advertisement