Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many non boards members?

Options
  • 29-09-2008 3:41pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I see a huge amount of members in the guild,i know a few swedes have joined but surely everyone else cant be all boardsies?
    Where have all the members come from,could be wrong but seems anyone who wants in can join?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Heard a load of americans recently joined.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

I've had 2 friends and my brother join the guild, The 4 of us have posted on boards, some more than others, but I wouldn't really consider any of us "Boardsies".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

at the moment its looking like a 75/25 split with boards/nonboards

considering we have 100 characters in guild or thereabouts is it really an issue?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

considering we have 100 characters in guild or thereabouts is it really an issue?

didnt say it was an issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i like talking to people not from ireland sometimes too... nothing has got of control yet and doesn't look like it will go out of control. everybody is enjoying themselves in the guild and we are leveling quick.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Was just a simple question guys,ive no problem with non boardsies joining.
    The more the merrier imo.
    Dont take me up the wrong way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Dcully wrote:
    Was just a simple question guys,ive no problem with non boardsies joining.
    The more the merrier imo.
    Dont take me up the wrong way
    I fully agree with Dcully, get rid of the non-boardsies. Get rid of them all! Comin' into our guild and stealing our women and our jobs! Good for you DCully for standing up against Johnny Foreigner! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 =ABE=

lol @ cully

i no were u coming from and yes i do think that the everyone can join without a problem can ave a negative effect seen it happen in wow alot were these massive guilds would have hundreds in them the fact is that people realy dont get to form a bond etc with each other because their is far to many people to take in.

their is a select few that quest and rvr together but thats about 2% of the guild while the others just have no input or take part in anything guild related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i've found everybody in the guild to be friendly and anytime i ask does anybody want to join my scenario/keep raid party , 80% want to join

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 =ABE=

i've found everybody in the guild to be friendly and anytime i ask does anybody want to join my scenario/keep raid party , 80% want to join

awh am not saying people are not friendly just ive only talked to say 5-10 people on vent in total.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Once i get my sound fixed i'll come on vent too. Just having issues lately with it, shame not having sound while i'm playing the game even. Kinda takes away from it a little. :(

Advertisement