Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing new shower

Options
  • 29-09-2008 3:46pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if this should go here or in Home Appliances :confused:.

Basically, I have a Triton Opal shower that various bits of are breaking. Since Triton revamped their whole range about 2 years ago, getting replacement parts is more trouble than it's worth. My question is, what do I need to take into consideration when I buy a new shower? Can I just get the updated version of the same (or similar) without incurring any problems installing it? And who do I get to do the installation (plumber or electrician)? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

You can get either a plumber or an electrician ,whichever one will do the job:)

They might even be able to pick up a suitable shower for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

My Bf and his brother are both mastercraftsmen plumbers. Both can do electrics too. Give me pm if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Payton

http://earthridge.ie/ they supply all parts for triton showers, Ive used them a few times and found them excelant

Advertisement