Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Gym in South Dublin

Options
  • 29-09-2008 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know if there are any good public gyms in South Dublin?

I recently canceled my membership in Citywest as I could only attend erratically. Some months I more than justified my membership cost; some not at all, so i would prefer to find a gym that you could attend on a pay-as-you-go basis.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

The Blue Pool in Monkstown operate a pay per use policy.

No idea of their charges though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

UCD Crunch Fitness gym does that aswell, but it is quite expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

It might be worth checking out Newtownpark school and Loughlinstown leisure centre as well. I think they both might do pay as you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Loughlinstown does do pay as you go.

Are you a student? UCD cruch is quite cheap for the year so may be worth joining as a member...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Loughlinstown does do pay as you go.

Are you a student? UCD cruch is quite cheap for the year so may be worth joining as a member...

Actually that is a good point. Even if you are a student, UCD Crunch is very cheap for the year compared to most other gyms

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

Crunch is €229 for the year, at least that what it said in the last flyer I recieved from them. No swimming pool, but good range of equipment. Good value for the price. The swimming pool in Blackrock college is also pay as you go.

Advertisement