Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I return a MB cause it Blue Screen of Death all the time ?

Options
  • 29-09-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

I bought a Asus PQ53 Deluxe last week. Ever since then I have had noting but problems. Took about 15 attempts to install windows on it due to Blue Screen all the time.

When I finally got it up and running I logged onto Asus web site to find that im not the only person with this problem. But it would be in the hundreds maybe more.

I bought the board from komplett. And I would just love to return it and take another board a different type from them maybe brand. Its just that it works sometimes upto maybe 1hour. But if I try running games ect... I get Blue Screen soon after.

I have tried lots of things to try and sort out this problem. Some of the stuff would be...
    1. Up CPU and Ram Voltage in bios.
    2. Run with only one stick of ram in different slots.
    3. Changed loads of settings that people suggested on asus web site.
    4. Flashed/updated bios.
    5. Seems to not matter what brand of ram you have, people with all types and speeds have same issues.

Simple put i would just like to move on this MB as i don't think the problems with it will be sorted any time soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Komplett have a 10 day cooling off period, counting from the day after you receive the goods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

yeah you can, but make suer the problem isnt incompatible ram or something like that first.

Advertisement