Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your favourite fragrance on a guy?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

I'm fond of a clean smell too, but there are some scents that catch me off guard too, but I can't name them!
    Cleanliness all the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Eternity - Calvin Klein

I used to buy it for my ex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 conorhoey08

armani code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Carturo

cormie wrote: »
    Jaysus, you all like your fake smellies huh?

Maybe you have to buy feromones in a can to help you pull but I don't. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

...should only give themselves a good dab of Dettol around the backs of the ears and the cheeks (face-cheeks that is).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Carturo wrote: »
    Maybe you have to buy feromones in a can to help you pull but I don't. :p

Huh? Did you not read my post as meaning I don't buy smelly stuff? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Nicknax

personally i like DKNY - Be Delicious for men or burburry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Versace 'Blue Jeans'. Nobody seems to know what it is though. Tis the sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭White_Feather

''fierce'' by abercrombie and fitch! OMG! The smell is sexual! I mean Bertie Ahern could be wearing it and Id do him!:eek: ok, maybe not but it smells AMAZING!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

''fierce'' by abercrombie and fitch! OMG! The smell is sexual! I mean Bertie Ahern could be wearing it and Id do him!:eek: ok, maybe not but it smells AMAZING!

+1000000!!!

I'm thinking of buying a bottle for myself when I go to NY!

also, Gucci, or Vera Wang

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 charly45

A hint of St John's Bay Rum from the Virgin Islands. Comes in a wicker bottle.
    Dear God I need the leaba..... I read that as a hint of St John Rays bum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

The GF loves Le Male by Jean Paul Gautier... this bad boy here LeMaleJeanPaulGautier.jpg

I only got to know it after she bought me it and I have to say I really liked it from the first time I wore it.

However what I like even more than how it smells on me is how it smells on her... and she doesn't even have to have sprayed it on... she will sometimes wear a shirt of mine (fresh out of bed) like on a lazy Saturday or Sunday morning and all I need is her smile and the slightest wee trace of that scent and I'm... well you can guess the rest... ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Im a dude... can I post here?! I gots nice stuff that girls have got for me, J.P. Gaultier and Dolche n Gabanna or whatever that is... I'm tellin ya, its all about LYNX africa though, i swear!! - ye go mad for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Missoni men - yum!

Does anyone else think the latest Prada smells like imperal leather!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

i wear issey miyake, the older one. some girls love it. and some girls really love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 RuthieBaby13200

versace - blue jeans is gorgeous!!! And its actually a cheap enough (price wise) smelly to get!! (i have a bottle at home):p
    I love loads, here's a few tho!
    Fresh showers....
    Armani Code
    Armani Night (old version!)- is no longer available but the OH has stocked up as it has great memories for us and still does the trick!
    JPG
    Cool Water
    Clinique-Happy!! mmm orangey!! :D
    Hugo Boss - original and XY
    Lacoste -Deep Red
    Lynx Africa!
    Fahrenheit-altho my OH doesnt like it and doesnt own any unfort...

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

Issey Miyake or Burberry Touch.....Yum!

Advertisement