Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PhD Psychology Experiment

• 29-09-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hey guys,
    I am a psychology PhD student at NUIM and i need participants for 10 minutes total to engage in an attitude study in the psychology department. if anybody is feeling particurally altruistic and could help me out I would be really grateful if you could pm me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

What would it involve?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 celticworrior

While I cannot elaborate in depth prior to the experiment what it entails, i can indicate that it broadly concerns attitude formation at both the implicit and explicit levels. While that is suitably vague!!! I can fully debrief you after the experiment (i.e. ten minutes later). One person has already volunteered to help out (thanks so much) and if any body else has ten minutes to spare thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 raptor_strife

Hey, try asking on Mikado (Maynooth's discussion board), you'll probably get a good few responses there: www.mikadosoc.ie

thanks i just did but if anybody else can help out i would be grateful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Yeh I'll do it I suppose. I'm mad busy till next week trying to get ready for the onslaught of tutorials though so can you wait?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

I'll be out in Maynooth next week if your stuck for numbers... PM me with details and I'll try to fit it in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

PM me details of time & dates and I'll see if I'm free.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nision

Id be happy to help, ive huge breaks between lectures anyway. pm and let me know what the story is.

Thank you so much to everyone who has volunteered thus far. I hope you found the experiment suitably interesting and illuminating! If anybody else could help out I would be really grateful.

Sean.

Advertisement