Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creep Play:September 29th

Options
  • 29-09-2008 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Marking your cards for tomorrow! If monsterplay is no fun we might try and get that Captain of yours up hellfire. My Hunter is now lvl 38(I think) so we should be able to do some quests together. What level is your captain again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm not too sure if I'll make it. I'm out tomorrow, so if I am on it'll be late and I'll be drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

My captain is 43 or something, though to be honest at the moment I'm enjoying the PvE in War far more than in lotro.

Fancy joining us on the destruction side tonight on the cloned servers, we've moved to a no queues one.

btw. I'm not abandoning creep play, its just this is shiny and I've not really had a chance to play the orc side in war due to the queues :/

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Haven't been feeling the best today to tell you the truth so I'm not going to be up for much after all. I might get onto play a bit of lotro but only because I am close to rank 6.

I've more or less given up on WAR. The queues were the real killer...altough I might go back to it at some stage.

Lister1 wrote: »
    I've more or less given up on WAR. The queues were the real killer...altough I might go back to it at some stage.
    I totally agree, the queues are a real killer. I've moved to another server and am really just doing the PvE stuff with the odd RvR.

As it happens I ended up on creep play last night, but didn't see you on. There wasn't a lot happening to be honest though so left after about 15 minutes.

Must say I'm looking forward to the new monsterplay area in the expansion.

Have managed to get my Creep upto rank 6. Need to do a dof run at some stage to get the stones for the mark...

• Advertisement

Well I'll be on tomorrow night for sure. Think I'll start making movies again as well.

I've the two stones you need for it so you can have those on tomorrow if I don't happen to be on tonight.

Well I'll be on tomorrow night for sure. Think I'll start making movies again as well.

I've the two stones you need for it so you can have those on tomorrow if I don't happen to be on tonight.

Super, I've managed to get my Hunter up to lvl 42. Would you be interested in putting aside some time to duo together so that you get to 50 in time for Mines of Moria. I know you have been probably spending a lot of time on Warhammer but if creep play is poor possibly we swith to freep and do some quests.

Yeah, if there's nothing happening on the creep side we can do leveling.

Grand, be eight before I get on but will head straight into creep play. Will be on vent as well.

I must say I really enjoyed last night. I've a videos from last night which I'll upload on darkkeep tonight, but here's the one of the hobbit we nabbed at the waterfalls.

Its a bit fuzzy as is the way with youtube, but I'll upload hi-res versions later on in the topic linked in my sig.

Same time next week?

• Advertisement

Should be taking the wargs out for a stroll tomorrow. Just a shout incase there is anyone else besides myself and Hellfire looking to join...

Looking forward to it.
    Its your turn to hold the camera :)

Come on humanji join us, we should have 3 of us a fourth will make us unstoppable muhhha haaa haaa

Advertisement