Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenomena TV

Options
  • 29-09-2008 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

I've plugged a TV into the wall using a socket thingy and now we get Channel 4, ITV3, SKy News, TV3, Rte 1 Rte 2, BB2, TG4 and TV3. Surely there is a way to get ITV1 and BBC1 as well as other channels???? It seems like it is a feed from sky as earlier on the blue banner that sky digital subscribers have on the bottom of the screen popped up for a few seconds.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Could be just one channel is down and needs a retune at the central box - I know it can vary though what you get - it's all a bit mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

TV in Glen is always a bit crap. If you want to watch RTÉ 1 or 2, TV3 or TG4 you're better off getting an aerial and tuning them in manually. They'll be much clearer. Other than that, it's hit and miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Pharm07

whats happened to the sky channels? they all seem to be off air. the same sky advertisements are being repeated again and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

same thing happened in my apartment.
    had channel 4, sky, etc. for a few days just to bloody tease us before disappearing :(
    if you watch the rotating sky symbol for long enough, it becomes very hypnotic though :D

This place is crap for tv. The only channels we have are tv3, rte1, rte2, tg4, itv3 and sky news. Itv3 only ever appear to have The Wonder Years and Inspector Morse. RTE1, disgrace. But RTE2 is good. As for tg4...Nollaig No.1 and Glas Vegas, says it all really....:rolleyes:
    I have a soft spot for Paisean Faisean though!!:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I had film four when I lived there

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭simons104

apparently the central box needs to be retuned due to that power failure last week, hopefully itll happen sooner rather than later!!

simons104 wrote: »
    apparently the central box needs to be retuned due to that power failure last week, hopefully itll happen sooner rather than later!!

Hopefully so.

Advertisement