Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks/View Your Posts/Soccer

Options
  • 29-09-2008 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Sorry if these have already been covered, I did have a look for the answers but couldn't find them.

1. Whenever I press the button for "Thanks" it tells me I'm not allowed to do it, why is that?

2. Is there a button that I can click which shows me posts I posted on so I can keep track of them?

3. What is the story with soccer? There has been a couple of times, I've wanted to post something and not been allowed.

Thanks,

L.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Lillyella wrote: »
    Sorry if these have already been covered, I did have a look for the answers but couldn't find them.

1. Whenever I press the button for "Thanks" it tells me I'm not allowed to do it, why is that?

Probably because you are only allowed a certain amount (10) per day.
    2. Is there a button that I can click which shows me posts I posted on so I can keep track of them?

Yes, the User CP button on the top left of this screen.
    3. What is the story with soccer? There has been a couple of times, I've wanted to post something and not been allowed.

You need to request access first. Read the 2 stickies in this page and then it'll be along in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

Thanks very much for your reply.

Re: Thanks - I've never had the chance to do even one! I don't think its that I'm over doing it.

Re: CP Panel - Do I need to subscribe to any posts that I want to view? I couldn't see any other option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

If you click on your user name and go to public profile, then statistics, at the bottom there's an option to see all posts by you. I don't know what the deal is with the thanks, maybe you have to make a certain amount of posts before you can thank people.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I noticed that you have posted quite a bit in AH and just to note that the thanks feature is disabled there.

I know you have to reach a certain post count to use the feature but while I should know the number Im afraid I dont.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

muffler wrote: »
    I noticed that you have posted quite a bit in AH and just to note that the thanks feature is disabled there.

It was but it's been enabled again there.

• Advertisement

It was but it's been enabled again there.
    Ooops. Shows how much interest I have in AH. ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Ooops. Shows how much interest I have in AH. ;)

And in the mods lounge (missed that thread muffler?) :p

Ponster wrote: »
    And in the mods lounge (missed that thread muffler?) :p
    What! That den of iniquity. I never go there either unless Im looking for something :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What! That den of iniquity. I never go there either unless Im looking for something :)
    By something I assume you mean more hookers?

By something I assume you mean more hookers?
    Either/or ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement