Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriends birthday on Saturday...what the hell to get ???

Options
  • 29-09-2008 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey hope you guys can help me out,it's my gf's birthday on Saturday and I haven't a clue what to get her :(
    We're only going out a month so I don't really know what she likes etc and I just can't think of anything I'm gone blank :(
    Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated,thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

any thing a new phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Blackwall

xbox36016 wrote: »
    any thing a new phone

I was thinking that but she feckin went and bought one there about 2 weeks ago :rolleyes:

ok than

xbox36016 wrote: »
    ok than

Thanks anyway ;) good suggestion :)

• Advertisement

xbox360 or wii but its for your you anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If your only together a month I wouldnt go getting anything spectacular.

Think back has she mentioned any DVD's/CD's/Books/Concert tickets she's been meaning to get(the rarer the better) it might not cost a whole lot but she'll be delighted that you were listening and went to the effort of getting them (okay maybe not possible in some cases by saturday but you know what I mean)

Then maybe out to dinner in the night time ?

No don't think she has mentioned anything about dvds etc :(.
    Really haven't a clue what to get :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

get her a manchester united football shirt--i gave my wife a liverpool shirt but i had to send my son into the shop to pickit up-so no one would see me

getz wrote: »
    get her a manchester united football shirt--i gave my wife a liverpool shirt but i had to send my son into the shop to pickit up-so no one would see me

:D:D if only it was that easy :pac: she's not into sports,it'd be grand if she was though ;).
    Maybe if I add that she's an Aussie it might help :confused: I want to get her something good..well worthwhile because she's going home in less than a year so I want her to be able to take it back home with her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Watches are always nice, light too for bringing across the world.

Or how about a bit of newbridge silver jewelery? Its nice and modern, not too expensive but is made here in Ireland and whould be nice to bring back to Australia.
    They do watches too.

Advertisement