Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Accord Launches in Mid November!

Options
  • 29-09-2008 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

new accord launches in mid November, anyone hazard a guess what the specs on offer, and pricing will be like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its about time. Universal Honda must have finally shifted the stockpile of old models :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

minxie1 wrote: »

That link is to the American market Accord, a car wholly unrelated to any Accord on sale in Europe. In fact it is no unrelated that the US Accord is sold as the Honda Inspire in Japan, and our Accord is sold as... the Accord:)!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Check those USD prices though....

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

I was on a trip to the states last year, i guy i work with there bought a new honday accord, 3.2 V6, leather sport kit, sat nav etc for $26500, or about 18 euro at the time !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Is the reason that Honda and Toyota are so cheap in the US that they are built in the US? They are not imported?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Is the reason that Honda and Toyota are so cheap in the US that they are built in the US? They are not imported?

There's more to it than that. Taxes for one! Many cars are built in the UK, but that doesn't make them any cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭positron

Hope to buy one of these in abouut eh, five years! I think these are shots of Tourer concept. Is the real thing anything like this?

honda_accord_tourer_concept_official_image003.jpg

honda_accord_tourer_concept_official_image002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

There's some garb and pics here http://fifthgear.five.tv/jsp/5gmain.jsp?mnk=201_1&model=1207&desc=Honda+Accord

It's also on www.honda.co.uk but it's a rubbish site

Advertisement