Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Debts Collection////Purchaser

Options
  • 29-09-2008 10:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a individual/company thet buys a business bad debts from them,not interested in paying anymore money upfront to collection agencys/solicisitors and they doing nothing for you.
    I have heard of some companys that will buy thr debth from yot at maybe half its value and they collect/or not.

thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Have heard of these guys. Can't say I've any experience with them and debt sale, but they're pretty good as a collection agency (and nice people!)

Cashflow Services

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Lothdale Investment is buying creditcard debts from MBNA

AFAIK.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

dotsman wrote: »
    Have heard of these guys. Can't say I've any experience with them and debt sale, but they're pretty good as a collection agency (and nice people!)

Cashflow Services
    Money upfront ..

This debth is 7,500 euro and has gone as far as solicisitors/sheriff,with no joy,a complete waste of time imho,The way it is in this country is you dont have to pay if you dont want.It isnt a case that this person hasnt got it,he is just very good at hideing it from the sheriff.So im left with the choice of spending another 700euro and puting a order on his house or letting him away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

There's also Intrum.

Am I right in saying that you only want to sell on1 particular account? If that's the case, then I think you might be out of luck, I would have imagined that debt purchasers deal in bulk, but I could be wrong.

• Advertisement

dotsman wrote: »
    There's also Intrum.

Am I right in saying that you only want to sell on1 particular account? If that's the case, then I think you might be out of luck, I would have imagined that debt purchasers deal in bulk, but I could be wrong.
    Yea just the one debth,i learnt my lesson after that one.I do know of a what shall we call it a :service:that will buy it from me,but it would be a last resort to go down this road,they wouldnt be very customer friendly if you know what i mean,however things are getting tight and i just might not have much of a choice but to bite the bullet and go this routhe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

thetyreman wrote: »
    Yea just the one debth,i learnt my lesson after that one.I do know of a what shall we call it a :service:that will buy it from me,but it would be a last resort to go down this road,they wouldnt be very customer friendly if you know what i mean,however things are getting tight and i just might not have much of a choice but to bite the bullet and go this routhe
    Quite the scumbag aren't you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There will be no mention of such violence in this forum.

dudara

Quite the scumbag aren't you.
    EXPLAIN PLEASE???? icon8.gif

dudara wrote: »
    There will be no mention of such violence in this forum.

dudara
    What violence??
    Is name calling allowed now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@tyreman I'm talking about your thinly veiled hint at hiring "aggressive" debt collectors.

@Climate Expert Please refrain from insulting other posters.

Final warning for both of you. Please take the time to read the charter with regard to posting in this forum.

dudara

Advertisement