Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to send 2 women for a massage in Tralee??

Options
  • 29-09-2008 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Want to get rid of 2 women for the day in Tralee (:p) so going to send them for a massage. I'm not from Tralee and have no local knowledge, can someone recommend me a Spa where I can send them for a massage/swim etc?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Ballygarry house hotel has a lovely spa, but no pool.

Manor west hotel has a pool and the added advantage that it's beside the manor west shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Manor West, that's the place I was trying to think of. That'll do the finest, thanks for that, downloaded the brocheure (sp?) there

Manor West could only take 1 at a time, Ballygarry was booked out so after some Googling I decided on the Sanctuary Spa at the Brandon Hotel as they could take both of them together at a time that suited us.

Has anyone any feedback on the place? I've them booked in either way, but was just a little sus that they had no pics of the spa on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

It cant be bad,the brandon is a very good hotel.

Ah sure if it's good enough for dem luverly Tralee Roses then its bound to be good enough for the 2 biddies i'll be sending there :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,053 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'm really surprised that some eager amateurs haven't volunteered for a home visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I'm really surprised that some eager amateurs haven't volunteered for a home visit.

I've only just logged on to Kerry thread, and I'm surprised that you have volunteered already ;)

Just thought i'd update the thread - I sent the wenches (:p) to the Spa at the Brandon and they were really happy with the service. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed with is that they were split into different rooms - the whole point was to have them together. But overall they said absolutily no complaints and would do it again (course they would, sure it was at my expense!)

Thanks all for the offers of the home visits... if I ever have a donkey that needs a massage i'll let ye know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 24,053 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

dh0661 wrote: »
    I've only just logged on to Kerry thread, and I'm surprised that you have volunteered already ;)

I was waiting for the photos before deciding whether to offer my services. :P
    JohnCleary wrote: »
    Just thought i'd update the thread - I sent the wenches (:p) to the Spa at the Brandon and they were really happy with the service. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed with is that they were split into different rooms - the whole point was to have them together. But overall they said absolutily no complaints and would do it again (course they would, sure it was at my expense!)

Thanks all for the offers of the home visits... if I ever have a donkey that needs a massage i'll let ye know :p

I don't want to make an ass of myself. so I'll decline your kind offer. :pac:

Advertisement