Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hermes Delivery in Ireland?

Options
  • 30-09-2008 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭

Anyone know who handles hermes delivery in Ireland?

Ordered something from Germany and noticed that they didnt put my phone number on the package. Worried it'll get sent back to Germany or something!!!:o
    So wana contact whoever I can to make sure that doesn't happen!

Cheers...:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

How about you get in touch with Hermes (via phone or email) and ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Interlink.

One of the worst courier copanies I ever dealt with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Contacted DPD (Interlinks new name!) about the package. They were really helpful and fast at replying. They said they sometimes deliver for hermes but couldn't track the item as the ref number is a domestic hermes number, not a DPD ref. They also contacted the local depot aswell and have nothing for my address.

Contacted hermes in Germany for a DPD tracking number and they couldn't get one. They stated that its either DPD or TNT, both deliver for them in ireland.

Gona contact TNT and see if they can help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

if you can, try in future to use GLS on shippings from germany. the most fastest, cheapest and reliable service so far.

no, i'm not working for them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Interlink are awful. They were supposed to collect a package from me recently and had to make 4 appointments due to not showing up/arriving hours earlier than the 2-5 appointment/leaving before i could answer the door despite them seeing me. They left me a vm after that but when i phoned after 5 when i got the vm there was no answer on either of their numbers or vm. Good luck OP!!

P.S. might be worth checking with Hermes in BT?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Post is two years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Mountjoy Mugger Please use the Report Post functionality to bring this to the attention of a moderator rather than commenting upon it

Post moved to its own location in Online Buying & Auctions and thread closed.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement