Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Impact Spoilers

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

rovert wrote: »
    Why did Joe never take back his locker room from Booker

Why did Joe let Booker keep the title for a month then later freaked out about Booker taking it

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSYcGavrBf0

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=pZPkaJ5bALo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I'd say Joes a tweener myself.

No he is a babyface he is denoted in the script as a babyface. Joe was been turned into a crying, unlikable babyface because TNA can’t create likable characters.
    EdK wrote: »
    Maybe he's neither maybe he's just a normal guy with grey areas, Am I the only one who thinks the whole face/heel thing is played out?

No you are wrong here, the dynamic still works a look at all the most popular TV shows, films and Wrestling feuds will tell you that. Vince Russo couldn’t write Batman, House etc. Russo’s version of shades of grey never works as fails to understand that ultimately characters need likable traits for audiences to care.
    Fozzy wrote: »
    He's a heel? :confused:

We need another leaked Impact script

You know a company has problems when it comes to characterisation and story telling when they have to denote a character’s allegiance everytime they (re)appear on scene.
    EdK wrote: »
    Yes I know heel/face is Wrestling 101 but in this day and age is anyone truly bad or truly good

That’s not shades of grey though. Wrestling characters always had their motivations.

Him lamenting the fact he doesnt have the belt occured after those videos.
    Booker still has Joes locker room. How dumb and unlikable does Joe come across in those videos btw. Booker wasnt giving Joe a hand out the belt was Joe's property which Booker T stole.

How dumb and unlikable does Joe come across in those videos btw.

I would have said likeable and a man that you can relate with as he doesn't consider himself above anybody.

After going through all of the segments of the 2 month Booker/Joe feud, I could not find Joe looking for his locker room back or complaining about not having his title.

And after asking you for examples of how the Joe/Nash feud doesn't make sense, you talk about the Booker/Joe feud.

I would have said likeable and a man that you can relate with as he doesn't consider himself above anybody.

After going through all of the segments of the 2 month Booker/Joe feud, I could not find Joe looking for his locker room back or complaining about not having his title.

And after asking you for examples of how the Joe/Nash feud doesn't make sense, you talk about the Booker/Joe feud.

If Joe was likable he wuoldnt be as booed as often as he is. simple as.

Ill search around but I do remember both happening.

The Joe/Nash feud hasnt started yet. Im talking about the backstory. Nash was a part of the Booker/Joe fued.

You talk as if he is booed out of the building every week.

Not a major part though and it was in attempt to teach to a lesson about the mental side of wrestling so it was a part of the Joe/Nash feud and not really the Joe/Booker feud.

You talk as if he is booed out of the building every week.

Not a major part though and it was in attempt to teach to a lesson about the mental side of wrestling so it was a part of the Joe/Nash feud and not really the Joe/Booker feud.

Did I say it was? You what the term backstory means right?

To be fair, the last eight months between Joe and Nash can't all be considered backstory. Its all part of the feud.

To be fair, the last eight months between Joe and Nash can't all be considered backstory. Its all part of the feud.

Nope the fued began when Nash turned on Joe. You know what the word feud means, right. Sorry but needs to be asked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

No Surrender = Joe booed outta builing..Of course this was in Canada and CC was in the match...Bound 4 Glory = Joe being booed more than Sting even though Sting was supposedly the heel..

Nope the fued began when Nash turned on Joe.

Fair enough.

• Advertisement

I dont want to even acknowledge last night's show going by the spoilers.

"The Main Event Mafia" - Worst name for a stable ever. Makes "The Dungeon of Doom" sound a whole lot better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Hearing a Bryan and Vinny show on TNA for the first time is a glorious thing. Sounds retardedly bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

When have TNA ever delivered on a major announcement?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Whats the announcement that they make regarding Mick foley??

callaway92 wrote: »
    Whats the announcement that they make regarding Mick foley??

He is a shareholder (think Flair in 2002) now *yawn*
    Bubs101 wrote: »
    Hearing a Bryan and Vinny show on TNA for the first time is a glorious thing. Sounds retardedly bad

I thought that might have been you posting on the boards.

Fun show this week the callers were better than usual btw.

samoajoeodb250.gif

CANT WAIT JOE VS AJ FOR THE AFFECTIONS OF ODB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

samoajoeodb250.gif

CANT WAIT JOE VS AJ FOR THE AFFECTIONS OF ODB

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm looking forward to Petey vs. Steiner which could be very entertaining if Petey just immitates him for the whole match.

• Advertisement
Advertisement