Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting over 1000 gamerscore in Halo 3...

• 30-09-2008 9:31am

I read on Halopedia that if you get over a thousand achievement points even with the new achievements in Halo 3, you unlock the katana.

Part of me is happy (I finally get the katana I've coveted for so long), but another part of me hates the idea that it's become so much easier to get (I was only three achievements away anyway).

I suppose that if you get all the new ones, there will be some new reward for all your effort.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Are you sure?I haven't come across anyone with it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 colamad

It's great news for me because I'm only 2 achievements from getting the Katana and I was sad when I heard of the new achievements because I thought they would make you get all 1250 gamerscore and I think they are called the Vidmaster achievements too!!!.:pac::)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

colamad wrote: »
    It's great news for me because I'm only 2 achievements from getting the Katana and I was sad when I heard of the new achievements because I thought they would make you get all 1250 gamerscore and I think they are called the Vidmaster achievements too!!!.:pac::)
    Lots of players with Katanas now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

yea so now the katana is just like the hayabusa armour - common. Damn commoners!

ive never bothered with differernt armours, i did at the start and havent changed since...

you dont play better and cant see them in game except when you die. So you shouldnt want to see them!

Oh, just woinderin, is it possible to stick the katana?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Im went over a thousand yesterday and i still dont have my Katana !!!

They new achievemnts have seriously added to the game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement