Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hori/Ex Arcade sticks for 360

• 30-09-2008 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

Right I'm a big fan of the fighting game genre and with Street Fighter HD Remix on the horizon I want a proper arcade stick as the d-pad for the 360 is awful for fighting games.
    Now the only arcade stick available in Game, Game Stop, Zavii and HMV is the mad catz arcade stick. I bought it and its fairly crap.
    What I want is a Hori or Ex arcade stick. They have them in Amazon but the sellers are in England so I get ripped off with the delivery....twenty five euros for delivery:rolleyes:.

Anyway does anyone know a game shop or an electronics shop in Ireland, republic only, which sells the Hori or Ex arcade sticks and roughly at what price?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Im wondering the same thing for when SF4 comes out, i do like this Hori Stick :

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dd-49-en-70-26p2.html

Might get my sis to pick this up for me in NYC....

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Justlikemike

I couldn't find anywhere in Ireland when I was lookin, had to Amazon it. I knew someone in England and got it sent to them and they brought it over. I really like it, not the best stick you can get but probably the best for the money including the rip off delivery.

Advertisement