Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny NCT waiting times

Options
  • 30-09-2008 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Just to let people know about the waiting times to get an NCT done in Kilkenny. It is at least 5 weeks of a wait. Today I was given appointments on the 7th of October. I rang up and tried Waterford and their waiting time was 3 days. I just cancelled two in Kilkenny and rescheduled them for Waterford on Friday.

I also need to vent about the NCTS. I just missed an appointment in Kilkenny by four minutes and they wouldn't take me. And to think I waited five weeks, drove up from college in Waterford to miss it by four minutes. [/vent]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

just four minutes-jeez!! No doubt they'd have been happier had you roared up from Waterford @ 90mph, smashed a couple of cars and knocked over a few pedestrians just to accommodate their intolerance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

+1 .. Its true..
    and didnt they build the new place in the (old) mart and now they've moved to Cillin Hill.. wasters..

Advertisement