Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween help..need red boots !!

Options
  • 30-09-2008 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi all
    Just said id send a post here ..maybe someone out there can help

Has anyone got a pair of red knee boots ...preferably a bit over the knee...
    Ive seen some on ebay but just worried bout delivery etc

Hopefully someone has some in the back of the wardrobe and are willing to sell !!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

caz1301 wrote: »
    Hi all
    Just said id send a post here ..maybe someone out there can help

Has anyone got a pair of red knee boots ...preferably a bit over the knee...
    Ive seen some on ebay but just worried bout delivery etc

Hopefully someone has some in the back of the wardrobe and are willing to sell !!!!

Thanks

why are ya worried about delivery on Ebay?...ye have another 4 weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 caz1301

I know but a lot of them were delivery from hong kong so wasnt too sure ..never ordered from a ebayer there before

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

caz1301 wrote: »
    I know but a lot of them were delivery from hong kong so wasnt too sure ..never ordered from a ebayer there before

as long as the seller's feedback is a very good score and the comments from buyers are good, you've nothing to worry about. Email the seller and ask when it should arrive in ireland. They usually have shipping times on the item listing. I've ordered (electronic) stuff from honk kong before and it arrives in good time.

Having said all that, I'd be very surprised if you can't source these on ebay.co.uk from a UK seller...Good luck!

could try www.allfancydress.com aswell. Not sure if they ship to ireland tho

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Wear normal boots, spray them red, and continue the trend up to your knees! :D It'll get way more looks then normal red FMBs!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

What are you dressing up as?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Cathkins

I know for definate the have red knee high and I'm pretty sure they have over knee ones in Sasha on Shop Street in the ShoeRack as my friend and I were laughing wondering who would buy them...now I know! :p Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

What size r ya?

Have bright red suede 3 quarter length boots. actually quite nice - got them in premoli a couple of years back and were pretty nice a tad impractical and now havent heart to throw tham out!
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

hey caz pm me i might to able to help

Advertisement