Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Ferrets free to a good (great!) home

Options
  • 30-09-2008 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all,

About 3 months ago my partner and I purchased two Ferrets. They are now five months old. The have been well handled and are very friendly.

I will be getting them neutered next month. There is one male and a female (brother and sister).

I do not want to give them up but both of our jobs are eating into our 'ferret' time and sadly I feel we are not giving them the love they require and need. :(

I will supply a five foot cage (four levels) with all their toys and bedding. I also have an out-door hutch for those sunny days.

I will only give them to a home that will love them dearly.

Thanks,

Pat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭wibblebee

What colours are they?
    We have 3 albino's and 1 polecat. 3 males and 1 female. All neutered and spayed.
    Any pics??
    Sounds great. Lovely large one too like ours.
    We keep ours inside and planning to buy a large enclosure for them to go out in the nice weather.
    Ours are inside and have a run around on a daily basis.

If you need a new home , a friend of mine work's in a ferret rescue centre and currently has a waiting list for ferrets. Whats great is all the homes on the waiting list have been screened . I have a ferret myself and i am looking for a second. I couldnt take 2 more though. But i am sure i can find a very good home for you.

I will send you a PM .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭wibblebee

Ours are all rescued ferrets. From up Northern Ireland and also Cottage Rescue in Tipperary.

Advertisement